This Peeptini Easter Cocktail with Marshmallow Vodka is the perfect way to start to get ready for Easter this year.
Marshmallow Peeps are by far my favorite Easter candy. I always look forward to eating a few from my daughter’s Easter basket. I was playing around with Marshmallow Vodka and decided to try to make a peep marshmallow cocktail. I am very excited to share that I was successfully able to incorporate marshmallow peeps into this Peeptini Easter Cocktail. This drink is refreshing, simple, and extremely easy to make.
Peeptini Martini Cocktail Recipe
3 Pink Mashmellow Peeps
3 oz Whipped Vodka or Marshmallow Vodka
4.5 oz Mineral Water
In an ice-filled shaker, pour 3 oz whipped vodka or Marshmallow Vodka and 4.5 oz mineral water with 1 marshmallow peep.
If you are interested in the hardware I used, here are the details. If you like what you see, please make purchases through these links to support April Golightly content creation! Thanks!
Peeptini Easter Cocktail
- 3 peeps
- 3 oz Whipped Vodka or Marshmallow Vodka
- 4.5 oz Mineral Water
- In an ice-filled shaker, pour 3 oz whipped vodka or marshmallow and 4.5 oz mineral water with 1 marshmallow peep.
- Shake the mixture until the liquid takes on the slight tint of the marshmallow peep you chose.
- Pour into chilled martini glasses.
- Garnish with a marshmallow peep.
More Easter Cocktail Recipes
Find more Easter Cocktail recipes on my Drinks Pinterest Board. Here are some my favorite cocktail recipes for the Easter holiday. They are party pleasers!
Get Cocktail Emails
Never Miss a Cocktail Recipe by subscribing to my email list