3 Ways to Wear Green Makeup
The products from Prestige Cosmetics were provided for review purposes. As always, all opinions are my own.
Prestige cosmetics has an awesome variety of makeup products from lips to eyes and beyond. I have been regularly purchasing their blue eyeliner for years. I recently tried out their Total Intensity Daring Green Eyeliner and long term relationship green eyeshadow called Hocus Pocus to show you 3 ways to wear green makeup on your eyes.
The highly pigmented long term relationship green eyeshadow Hocus Pocus shadow is an ombré color that looks different the more you layer the color. I used Prestige Total Intensity Daring Green Eyeliner and long term relationship eyeshadow to create three looks. When you wet the eyeshadow color it is a blue green. If you barely brush it on, it looks brownish. I love it and will be continuing to incorporate it into my makeup routine. It came out the most pigmented when I layered it over the green eyeliner using an angled brush and dabbing it with water before applying.
3 Ways to Wear Green Makeup on your eyes:
1. Try a subtle look by using base colors that you wear every day. I use Bobbi Brown eyeshadow in bone to cover my entire eye. Then sweep Bobbi Brown Cement into the crease down to the lash line. Put Hocus Pocus into the crease with a small brush. Blend thoroughly. Using a small angled brush and Prestige Hocus Pocus shadow line the lower lashes. You could easily wear this look to work.
2. Do everything in #1 and to add more green for a night look, add more Prestige Long Term Relationship shadow to the corner of the eye and in the crease. Also, line the upper eye lid close to the lashes with the Total Intensity Daring Green Eyeliner and about a half an inch on the bottom.
3. For a very dramatic look, do everything in #1 and then line your entire eye with the Total Intensity Daring Green Eyeliner. After the liner is dry, wet an angled brush and go over the liner with Prestige Hocus Pocus shadow. This really brings out brown eyes.
Ideas on What to Wear on St. Patrick’s Day
- Here are more ideas on what to wear on St. Patrick’s Day and St. Patrick’s Day Outfit Ideas.St. Patrick’s Day Outfit Ideas.
- You can also wear an army green on St. Patrick’s Day. Here are the colors that match army green.
Thanks for reading! If you love these looks, please pin them!
Which look is your favorite?
3 thoughts on “3 Ways to Wear Green Makeup”
Love the second look on you