I have always dressed up for St. Paddy’s Day for as long as I can remember. The outfits have certainly changed over the years. I can remember wearing knee high white with green stripes soccer socks to Automatic Slims when I was living in Miami. They were my UM socks, but worked just as well for the St. Paddy’s Day. I cannot imagine wearing a knee high sock right now, but more power to the gals who can rock the look. I saw Taylor Swift wearing them a few years? months? ago and loved the look.
Here are few St. Paddy’s Day outfits that I would rock today with full confidence.
Please note: Occasionally, we use affiliate links on our site. This in no way affects our editorial decision-making
For more St. Patrick’s Day posts, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- How to Make a Honey and Irish Buttermilk Bath by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- How to Choose a Claddagh Ring and What it Means by The Socialite’s Closet
- Sneaky Ways to Wear Green this St. Patrick’s Day by Day by Day in Our World
- Can Your Style Bring You Luck by The Guavalicious Life
- Kitschy Cool Ways to Rock The Shamrock by How Was Your Day?
- Super Fun Green Makeup Finds by Style on Main
- DIY Rainbow Barrette by sweet lil you
- Fun Ways to Sneak in Some Green this St. Patrick’s Day by Flabby Fashionista
- DIY Celtic Knot Headband by The Eyes of a Boy
- St. Patrick’s Day – Subtle wearing o’ the green by Beautiful Touches
- What to Wear on St. Paddy’s Day by April Go Lightly