The easiest way to make Taco Casserole
When to Add Cheese, Cabbage & Cilantro
Is It a Casserole or Just Tacos?
A casserole is a recipe that you cook all in one dish. So this really is a casserole. But, you fill each taco individually at the end. I think it is the easiest way to make tacos without making a lot of dishes dirty.
Taco Casserole – Perfect Cheesy Beef Taco Bake
Taco Cassrole Recipe
This easy cheesy taco bake dinner idea is so easy and incredibly full of flavor. You’ll love the taco casserole.
- 4 Cups ground beef
- 2 Tbsp adobo
- 1 Tsp salt
- 1 Tsp pepper
- ½ Cup chopped onion
- ½ chopped jalapeño
- 1 Tsp garlic powder
- 2 Cups cooked black beans
- 2 Cups shredded cheese
- Red cabbage, chopped
- Flour tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a baking pan place the ground beef, adobo, salt, pepper, onion, jalapeño and black beans.
- Mix and take to the oven. Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked.
- Remove from the oven and top with cheese, cilantro, and red cabbage.
- Warm the tortillas and fold them. Place them in the baking pan.
More Easy Dinner Ideas
Here are more delicious and easy dinner ideas.