I am learning to back and this is my first foray into the fruit and baked good combination. It was not easy and I messed up a bunch. Like I said, I am learning! Most of the mistakes are based around the fact that I really wanted the cobbler in a muffin wrapper. That totally does not work! I found a cute way to serve that that is a little fancier – in ramekins. These 10 oz ramekins are almost bowl size, but slight smaller. I like them because they keep my portions in check. You can’t eat too much if your bowl is tiny! After many tries, I wrote everything down and am happy to share this rather simple and easy peach cobbler minis recipe.
Easy Peach Cobbler Minis
Melt 1 stick of unsalted butter in the microwave for 45 second. Check on it at 30 seconds.
Spoon 2 tbsp unsalted butter into each ramekin.
In a small pot, bring sliced peaches and 1 cup sugar to a boil making sure to stir constantly and take off heat once it is boiling.
In a mixing bowl, Gently whisk the 1 cup sugar, 1 cup flour, 1 tbsp baking soda, pinch of salt, and 1 cup milk. This is only to get out the lumps.
Pour 1/4 cup of the sugar and flour mixture into each ramekin into the middle of the butter making sure not to mix.
Spoon 1 heaping tbsp of peaches into the middle of each of the ramekins.
Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Serve warm with whipped cream or low fat ice cream.
Want to find out what we love the most in our kitchen? Check out the ultimate kitchen tool and equipment buying guide.
- Bourbon & Peach Porkbelly Bites by Girl Abroad
- Cherry-Peach Bruschetta by Dessert Geek
- Grilled Peach Caprese with Blackberry Balsamic by The Crumby Cupcake
- How to Make Peach Gazpacho with Cucumber by Asian in America
- Peach Blueberry Burrata Quesadilla by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Brandy Peach Lemonade by Nosh My Way
- Citrus Peach Sangria by Sunday Supper Movement
- Dairy-Free Strawberry Peach Smoothie by Cooking Chat
- Frozen Peach Margarita by Angels Home Sweet Homestead
- Peach and Blueberry Wine Slushies by Cooking with Carlee
- Peach Ginger Bellini by kimchi MOM
- Peach Whiskey Smash by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Trà Đào (Vietnamese Peach Tea) by Curious Cuisiniere
- Ginger Peach Freezer Jam by Peaceful Cooking
Sides & Salads:
- Fresh Peach Cucumber Salad by Food Lust People Love
- Grilled Peach Summer Salad with Arugula and Haloumi Cheese byThe Hungry Goddess
- Italian Peach Panzanella Bread Salad by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Peach Caprese Salad with Balsamic Syrup by La Bella Vita Cucina
- Peach, Tomato and Mint Salad by Our Good Life
- Chicken, Peaches, and Arugula on a Focaccia Roll by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Easy Peach & Basil Flatbread by My Life Cookbook
- Grilled Peaches and Shrimp Shish Kabobs by The Freshman Cook
- Peach Glazed Pork Chops and Stuffing by Life Tastes Good
- Pork Tacos with Grilled Peach Salsa by Baking Sense
- Roasted Flank Steak with Fresh Peach Pico de Gallo by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Any Fruit Custard Pie by Wholistic Woman
- Biscuit Topped Peach Cobbler by Palatable Pastime
- Blueberry Peach Coconut Chia Pudding Parfaits by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Blueberry Peach Coffee Cake by The Chef Next Door
- Easy Peach Cobbler Minis by April Golightly
- Frozen Peach Cheesecake by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Gluten Free Peach Apricot Crisp by Desserts Required
- Grilled Peach Melba by Hardly A Goddess
- Honey Almond Ricotta Stuffed Grilled Peaches by She Loves Biscotti
- No-Churn Peach Pie Ice Cream by The Redhead Baker
- Peach and Blackberry Crisp by And She Cooks
- Peaches and Cream Cobbler Popsicles by Crazed Mom
- Peaches and Cream Pie by Cooking on the Ranch
- Peach and Pistachio Tart by Caroline’s Cooking
- Peach Sherbet by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Peach Honey Pecan Galette by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Peach Willy by Monica’s Table
- Roasted Peaches and Lime Sorbet by Brunch-n-Bites
- Rustic Peaches and Cream by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Simple Peach Cobbler by Where Latin Meets Lagniappe
- Spiked Skillet Peach, Pecan and Blueberry Crumble by From Gate to Plate
- Streusel-Topped Peach Tart by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Summer Fruit Pie by Pies and Plots
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement