Summertime is here and the first thing that reminds me of summer is drinking Lipton Iced Tea that my mom would make in huge pitchers when I was a kid. Now, I make this Mango Iced Tea Recipe every summer with Cold Brew Iced Tea Bags from Lipton.
When I was a kid, I remember her making it with hot water in the kitchen for hours. Now, Lipton makes it easy to make Fresh Brewed Lipton Iced Tea with Lipton Cold Brew Tea Bags. No Boiling is required! It is so easy to make this Mango Tea Recipe the with Cold Brew Iced Tea Bags on a hot summer day because you do not need to be in front of a hot stove to make awesome mango ice tea.
Lipton Iced Tea – Cold Brew Iced Tea Bags
You can easily brew crisp, refreshing Lipton black iced tea from Lipton’s Cold Brew Tea Bags! The come in individual and family size. These cold brew tea bags are filled with tea leaves specially blended for iced tea. The leaves are picked at the peak of flavor and blend them to capture as much natural tea taste and aroma as possible.
I was extremely happy to see that all Lipton tea bags are 100% sustainably sourced, which translates into ensuring decent wages for tea farmers around the world together with access to quality housing, education, and medical care.
How to Iced Tea with Lipton Tea Bags
To make Iced Tea from Lipton Cold Brew Tea Bags brew, place 2 tea bags in a gallon of cold or iced water for 3 minutes. Remove tea bags and squeeze. Then, sweeten to taste.
Fresh Mint from the Garden
I recently started a herb garden in my yard starting with mint and basil. I came up with the idea for Mango Ice Tea because I can get both in my yard. The mangoes are a hot commodity in my neighborhood because people and ducks steal them off the tree and as they drop off the tree all the time. Last year, I was only able to get one good mango. Can you imagine with a full tree on my property? This year, I am out there every day grabbing mangoes so that I can use them for my daughter’s fresh baby food and now for my new Summer refreshment, Mango Iced Tea.
I just love making mango drink recipes like this Mango Iced Tea. Check out some of the other mango drink recipes I have mixed in my kitchen: Mango Lemonade Mimosa, Mango Pineapple Moscow Mule, and the Mango Ginger Beer Mocktail recipe. Also, this homemade mango ice cream recipe is to die for
Mango Iced Tea Recipe
Mango Ice Tea Recipe with Lipton Cold Brew Family Size Tea Bags, freshly picked mango and mint leaves to make a refreshing summer drink
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Drink
- Cuisine: Summer Drinks
- 4 medium sized ripe mangoes or 2 Large Mangos ~ 3 cups of mango pulp
- 1 Pitcher of Filtered Cold Water
- 1 Cold Brew Family Size Tea Bag or
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Lemon wedges or rounds to garnish
- 2 Tablespoons of Light Agave Nectar
- 10 Mint Leaves and extra springs to garnish
- Peel and chop mangoes.
- Puree the Mangoes in a blender or large food processor.
- Fill pitcher with cold water 3/4 of the way full.
- Add Cold Brew Family Size Tea Bag into cold water and steep as directed for 5 minutes.
- Pour the tea in a blender or large food processor.
- Add the mango puree, lemon juice, 10 mint leaves, no stems, and light agave nectar.
- Blend everything till smooth.
- If there is still room in the blender, you can blend the ice cubes in in it. If not, add ice cubes to the pitcher.
Get FREE Cookbook!
Sign up to receive a FREE eCookbook with amazing cauliflower recipes!