I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. #CollectiveBias #CBias #TEArifficPairs #shop
Mango Mint Iced Tea Recipe
Summer time is here and the first thing that reminds me of summer is drinking Lipton ice tea that my mom would make in huge pitchers when I was a kid. I remember her making it with hot water in the kitchen for hours. Now, Lipton makes it easy to make Fresh Brewed iced tea with Lipton Cold Brew Tea Bags. No Boiling is required! It is the perfect thing for hot summer days because you do not need to slave over a hot stove to make awesome iced tea.
I found these awesome Lipton Cold Brew Tea Bags at Walmart as I was shopping with the munchkin for t-shirts and socks for her dad. She is now sitting in the cart and loves to look at everything from the new perspective.
I recently started a herb garden in my yard starting with mint and basil. I came up with the idea for Mango Mint Iced Tea because I can get both in my yard. The mangoes are a hot commodity in my neighborhood because people and ducks steal them off the tree and as they drop off the tree all the time. Last year, I was only able to get one good mango. This year I am out there every day grabbing mangoes so that I can use them in my daughters fresh baby food and now for my new Summer refreshment Mango Mint Iced Tea.
- 4 medium sized ripe mangoes or 2 Large Mangos ~ 3 cups of mango pulp
- 1 Pitcher of Filtered Cold Water
- 1 Cold Brew Family Size Tea Bag or
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Lemon wedges or rounds to garnish
- 2 Tablespoons of Light Agave Nectar
- 10 Mint Leaves and extra springs to garnish
- Peel and chop mangoes.
- Puree the Mangoes in a blender or large food processor.
- Fill pitcher with cold water ¾ of the way full.
- Add Cold Brew Family Size Tea Bag into cold water and steep as directed for 5 minutes.
- Pour the tea in a blender or large food processor.
- Add the mango puree, lemon juice, 10 mint leaves, no stems, and light agave nectar.
- Blend everything till smooth.
- If there is still room in the blender, you can blend the ice cubes in in it. If not, add ice cubes to the pitcher.