The bacon & tomato guacamole appetizer is an easy starter that looks much fancier and advanced than it really is. I love impressing my guest with fun bite-size snacks. They are a big hit on days when we watch the game or just when we have guests over. Your guests like mine will be out of control impressed by this amazing little bite. The just might disappear before the second guests show up.
Bacon and Tomato Guacamole AppetizerPrint Pin Rate
- 2 Avocados
- 2 Tbsp. Green Onion chopped fine
- 1 tsp Garlic minced
- 1 whole Lime juiced and de-seeded
- 1 tsp Hot sauce or chipotle peppers optional
- 5 strips Bacon cooked crispy
- ¼ Cup Hot Sauce
- ¼ Cup Sour cream
- Bag of Dorito’s “Scoops”
- Cut and scoop out avocados into a bowl and mash to a consistency you desire (chunky or smooth)
- Add lime juice, garlic, onion and hot sauce, and combine well.
- Allow flavors to mingle 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- For a bite-size appetizer, simply spoon a ¼ teaspoon of guacamole into the “Scoops” snack cracker.
- Follow with a tiny dollop of salsa on one side of the appetizer and for a creative touch, pipe the sour cream in a small dollop on the other side of the salsa, as shown. Garnish with a few sticks of bacon bits.
Please pin this recipe to save for later or share with your friends.
Do you have any other ideas for guacamole appetizers that you want me to make in the future? Please leave in the comments below.