This summer has been tough on our new outdoor furniture. For my daughter’s birthday, I bought her an Ikea Mammut table and chair set so that kids could sit outside together. It has been sitting in the grass getting rained on since her birthday.
It has what I can only guess is either rust from hard water or possibly dog or cat pee. It is brownish-yellow drip marks all over the table and chairs. Super gross!
Instead of replacing the table and chairs, I decided to give my secret weapon a try. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser has saved me tons of time and even a white purse that my daughter covered in red lipstick.
What is the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser?
When it’s time to kick dirt to the curb, look no further than Mr. Clean Magic Eraser made with Durafoam. It has 2X Stronger cleaning performance than the leading all-purpose bleach spray so it can remove your home’s toughest messes like magic. It’s a wall cleaner, bathtub cleaner, oven door cleaner, light switch cleaner, doors cleaner, and more cleaner, all rolled into one.
How to Clean Ikea Mammut
The Ikea Mammut table and chairs are made of hard plastic that can be used both inside and outside. With the elements beating up against the table and chairs, they are bound to get stains. Not to mention the beating it gets from the kids that use it.
I wiped down the Ikea Mammut table and chairs with the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. The very icky stains came off without much effort or elbow grease. I used the same sponge to wipe down the rest of the outdoor furniture. There were several dried leaf stains on my table and chair that came right off.
If you are wondering how to get crayon off Ikea table, the Magic Eraser would likely do the trick!
With loads of unexpected Mr. Clean Magic Eraser uses, from restoring luster to floors, reviving tired looking appliances or even restoring your walls without having to repaint, Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and Concentrated Multi-Surface Cleaner are the tools everyone needs in their arsenal.
- How to Clean Mini Melissa Shoes
- Top 5 Ways Fashionable Moms Use Mr. Clean Magic Eraser
- How to Spot Clean Quickly
- How to Wash Kid’s Costumes
- How to Stay Germ Free with Kids
15 Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Uses
1. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power is sure to give your home that like-new sparkle on a variety of surfaces. It works wonders on that pesky stove top, where grease and grime accumulate in tough to clean crevices.
2. A kitchen sink has to stand up to a lot of grease and can become stained over time. Before spending the money and time to replace your sink, use the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power to erase build-up, and make it shine like new.
3. It’s not always possible to prevent grease splatter, and the kitchen backsplash takes the brunt of it. Rather than tearing down the existing tiling, breathe new life into it with the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power, which can help remove the build-up.
4. The inside of the refrigerator has been through a lot, including spills and being occasionally exposed to over-ripened produce. To get the shelves and interior glistening, use Mr. Clean Concentrated Multi-Surface Cleaner.
5. Keep your kitchen counters and islands looking shiny and untouched with Mr. Clean Concentrated Multi-Surface Cleaner.
6. Use Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power on the shower door to help remove hard water stains, cloudy build-up and soap scum; it will save you several hundred dollars versus replacing!
7. If your bathroom counter doubles as your makeup box, you’re familiar with the residue that can come from powder and hairspray. Make sure your countertop shines with Mr. Clean Concentrated Multi-Surface Cleaner(even on the floors and walls).
8. Buyers and sellers alike can see the value in a new bathtub. Use the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power to clean the dirt, soap scum ring and discoloration that has built up and you’ll fool people into thinking you had it replaced.
9. Swapping out cabinet hardware, particularly brass, is a great way to update a home. But, if your hardware just needs a facelift, use the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power to remove dirt and scum, and make it sparkle like new.
10. Often times buying or selling means needing a fresh coat of paint. One trick to avoid the time and cost is to use a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power to swipe away scuffs, dirt and build-up from molding or trim, baseboards and doors!
11. Floors can become dull and underwhelming over time. Before stripping up hardwood or tile, Mr. Clean Concentrated Multi-Surface Cleaner can get them shining like new again! (Note: For finished wood use dilute only.)
12. Winter months can take a toll on your fireplace. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power can help eliminate smudges and markings left around the hearth, wood trim and fireplace screen to return it to a like-new fireplace.
13. Get creative with vintage pieces that no longer seem to have a use. Like bringing back to life a retro vinyl or plastic chair with Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power to add unique and practical new décor pieces to your home. (Just be sure to test a small area with light pressure before use on antiques.)
14. Still have crayon marks on your walls or remnants of how tall little Johnnie was each year? Help remove them with Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power, but be sure to snap a picture first for posterity!
15. Remove your tired, old cabinet doors in favor of an instant, updated open-shelving look! Mr. Clean Concentrated Multi-Surface Cleaner can help you clean up the inside of your cabinets and get them looking like new again.
(Note: As with any cleaning product, we recommend testing a small area before using on an entire surface.)