This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Mr. Clean. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review and compensation, but all opinions are 100% mine. #mrcleanmillion #DDDivas #sponsored
Top 5 Ways Fashionable Moms Use Mr. Clean Magic Eraser
This week I got home and dropped my purse on the couch as usual and as usual my daughter grabbed my purse and started pulling out the contents. Normally, I am fine with her purse explorations, but today she managed to pop off my NARS lipstick cover and get all over herself and my white bag. I tried not have a meltdown, but I seriously love this Michael Kors bag!
My husband was in charge of baby wrangling while I attached the bag with Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I was amazed how great it look on my first pass with it. Later in the week, I started finding spots that I had missed in my hurry to get the lipstick off. Unfortunately, I did not take pictures of the bag the first time I went over it with the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I did however grab some pics of the bag before and after my second pass. It is good as new now.
As a fashionable mom, I love to keep a few Mr. Clean Magic Eraser in my kitchen and bathroom for any issues that come up while I am dressing. I use the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser on:
1. Bags – You can use the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser to get out touch stains like lipstick or just buff off errant dirt.
2. Shoes – You can use the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser to remove surface dirt and scuffs. Keep your sandals and looking new and white.
3. Makeup Bag – You can remove makeup residue from your cosmetic bag even waterproof mascara and lipstick. 🙂
4. Hair Tools – You can remove caked burnt on hair spray and product gunk for your your hair tools like curling irons and straighteners.
5. Beauty Spills – You can remove all kinds of beauty spills with Mr. Clean Magic Eraser like sticky nail polish, hair dye stains, and self tanner stains.