Dressing up Mommy and me for Easter is one of favorite parts of Easter. Forget the chocolate and the eggs! Count me in for a Easter Bonnet and matching outfits with my daughter! There is just something about spring and dress that just makes me happy! If I could wear spring brunch dresses, all year long, I would!
Let’s start with a simple combination that you might already have your wardrobe! The colors for spring that can easily be match for mommy and me are pale pink, baby blue, mint green, and white. Pull out all your pastel dresses and see what you can match with your daughter. It doesn’t have to be exact!
My favorite way to match mommy and me is with Lilly Pulitzer. They make tons of sizes from infant to women’s 14. There is even a section on the site that is for mommy and me. Check it out HERE! There are so many gorgeous prints out right now that I am tempted to buy all the matching sets. Lilly dresses last forever because they are so well made. You can easily pass your clothes down to family members or sell them online after your child grows out of them.
Check out the original Mommy and Me Outfit Post.
Get ideas on how to wear Lilly Pulitzer from my post.
If you haven’t heard of Easy, you definitely need to spend sometime checking it out! There are a ton of shops that sell Mommy and Me looks that are custom to your size. You can find everything from simple Easter dress to fluffy tutus for mom and daughter. These jean and print dresses are especially fantastic and completely wearable long after Easter.
Here are a few shops that I found to have amazing matching looks:
For more Easter style posts, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Easter Bunny Mason Jar Gift by The Socialite’s Closet
- How to Make Quick and Easy Spring Rose Earrings by Style on Main
- How to Dress the Whole Family for Easter by How Was Your Day?
- 9 Light & Airy Spring Accessories to Brighten Up Your Casual Easter Outfit by Prety Opinionated
- 4 Things You Should Not Wear to the Airport by Jen Around the World
- Brighten Up Your Easter Style This Year by Day by Day in Our World
- How to Dress Up Mommy and Me for Easter by April Go Lightly