Easter is around the corner and it is time to start thinking about Easter Brunch Ideas for your next at home Easter gathering.
One of the best parts of living in the South is the nearly endless amount of warm weather. Spring and Easter bring about slightly warmer temperatures and the official go ahead to start using pastels in interior decor and wardrobe. I jump at the chance to break out the pastels every year! This year I decided to put together a small Easter brunch for my family with yummy mocktails and bright colored tablescape for my Easter Brunch Party.
Easter Brunch Ideas
Easter Brunch Tablescape
I started the Easter Brunch table shopping at Target where I found the table runner and matching cloth napkins. Next, I went Michael’s where I found 2 pink bouquets, chalk board Easter Eggs, plastic strawberry baskets (similar glass or similar made of paper), and cardboard Easter treat boxes.
Easter Dessert Bar
Firstly, on side board, I put together an Easter Dessert Bar using White Cake Stands for all of tasty Easter Desserts. To add color to the serving console, I used a fabulous faux grass Easter runner and Easter flowers. Finally, I served the desserts with beautiful white plates from Crate and Barrel. You can also add even more flair and color with these Easter Plates.
Easter Dessert Recipes
- These No Bake Apple Cheesecake Crumble are perfect for the Easter Dessert Bar.
- Your guests will fall in love with these Bacon Donuts and Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins.
- This simple Cinnamon Poke Cake is super easy to make for those that don’t want to spend all day baking dessert for brunch.
- If you feel like having fun on Easter, you can make these Deep Fried Oreos with Peeps Oreos.
- You cannot have a true brunch without scones. Try these delicious Cranberry Cinnamon Scones.
Easter Brunch Recipes
For Easter Brunch, we serve tasty breakfast recipes like Egg Casseroles, French Toast, and Pancakes:
- Mini Strawberry Pancakes are extremely tasty and easy to make bites for any brunch.
- These French Toast Sticks and this French Toast Casserole are a interesting ways to make French Toast for Brunch.
- Of course, an Easter Brunch menu would not be complete without an egg bake dish. You must make an egg casserole! The Ham & Cheese Casserole. If you are on the Keto diet like me, this Low Carb Egg Muffin will be the perfect choice for you.
I already had the white plates and silverware from my wedding registry. Also, the jars were from a pickling attempt a few months ago. These jars are really handy for everything. I used them as part of my drink and goodie bag display with babies breath flowers.
Easter Mocktail Refreshment
2 Parts Blueberry Lemonade
1 Part Grapefruit Juice
2 Cans La Croix Berry
Mix juice in a pitcher and keep chilled. Chill La Croix. Add La Croix right before you serve.
Easter Brunch Activities
Since we have kids around, we did a few activities included making paper bunnies to hang up around the house. I used this Bunny Banner DIY to print the template out. We traced the bunnies on scrap book paper, cut them out, made 2 hole in each, added cotton ball tails, and strung them up with pink yarn.
We also add the plastic Easter eggs and bubble bath to the water table for Easter sensory fun. With the warm weather, this was a blast for my daughter in my morning and periodically throughout the day.
Easter Egg Hunt
What to Wear to an Easter Brunch?
After lunch, we took a family walk around the lake to work off all the yummy food and candy we ate. I just love Lilly Pulitzer for Easter Dresses. Here you can find Lilly dresses on sale from women and kids. If you are not sure how to wear Lilly besides on spring holidays, here is a great guide on How to Wear Lilly Pulitzer.
Here are some ideas on what to wear for your Easter Brunch:
Please note: Occasionally, we use affiliate links on our site. We make a small commission if you purchased through our links. This in no way affects our editorial decision-making.