Whip up this super simple apple cheesecake recipe. It’s made into cupcake-size so they are perfect for parties.
During the holiday season, we have a ton of guests coming and going. I love making this No Bake Apple Cheesecake Crumble and decorating the house. You can get the family and the guests can get into the holiday spirit with the decor and make recipes like this cheesecake crumble for a breakfast treat. I put up the Christmas Tree, decorated the banister, and put Christmas soap and towels in the bathrooms. Today, I decided to use the holiday dishes and serving items that I already had on hand from last year to create a festive dessert and coffee bar. I want my guests to feel welcome to start their day with an excellent cup of festive coffee.
These apple cheesecake bites are the best breakfast treat around. If you are looking fore more breakfast ideas check out these recipes:
- This delicious French Toast Casserole is easy to make for large groups and is a crowd pleaser.
- You will fall in love with Stone Fruit Smoothie Bowl too!
What to Drink with Apple Cheesecake Bites
These are a rich dessert, perfect for holiday parties. So you’ll want to serve a seasonal drink. I love lattes, mochas, and other hot drinks.
I chose Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Caffe Latte K-Cup® pods. K-Cup pods allow my guests to fill their cups with the rich tastes of the holiday season at their leisure. They don’t have to wait for me to make a pot of coffee. I know that when I am staying over at a hotel or a friends house, I love when I can make my coffee without waking my hosts or going down to the lobby. A good coffee maker is definitely on the top of ultimate kitchen tool and equipment buying guide.
Apple Cheesecake Tips
1/2 cup sour cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 apple, diced
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup regular sugar
dash of cinnamon and nutmeg1.
1 cup old fashioned oats
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 stick butter, cold
1/4 cup flour
1 tsp cinnamon
No Bake Apple Cheesecake Crumble Recipe Instructions
If you like step-by-step instructions with pictures, here you go! These are super easy to follow. You’ll see how easy they are to make.
First, crush the graham crackers and mix with 1/3 stick butter.
Next, spray the lined cupcake tray with nonstick spray, then press 1 rounded spoonful of your mixture into the bottom, forming a single layer.
Dice your apples, then saute them for 5-7 minutes with a squirt of lime juice.
Mix your cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla, brown sugar, regular sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg with a hand mixer until evenly blended, then stir in your apples.
Drop that on top of your graham cracker crusts, filling out cupcake cups until even with the top.
Let set in the fridge while you make your topping.
To make the topping, combine all ingredients in a bowl and “cut” with a pastry cutter or fork until evenly mixed and crumbly.
Sprinkle on top of your cheesecakes, then return to fridge to chill/set for at least an hour.
Next, serve with a drizzle of caramel sauce! They are divine!
Here is a printable recipe for the apple cheesecake cups.
No Bake Apple Cheesecake Crumble
- 1 package crushed graham crackers
- 2 blocks cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 apple diced
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup regular sugar
- dash of cinnamon and nutmeg
- Crumble topping
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 stick butter cold
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Crush graham crackers, mix with 1/3 stick butter
- Spray lined cupcake tray with nonstick, then press 1 rounded spoonful of your mixture into the bottom, forming a single layer.
- Dice your apples, then saute them for 5-7 minutes with a squirt of lime juice.
- Mix your cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla, brown sugar, regular sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg with a hand mixer until evenly blended, then stir in your apples.
- Drop that on top of your graham cracker crusts, filling out cupcake cups until even with the top.
- Let set in the fridge while you make your topping.
- To make the topping, combine all ingredients in a bowl and "cut" with a pastry cutter or fork until evenly mixed and crumbly.
- Sprinkle on top of your cheesecakes, then return to fridge to chill/set for at least an hour.
- Serve with a drizzle of caramel sauce
Pin to Save for Later
Don’t forget to pin the recipe! After you make it once, you’ll definitely want to come back and make it again.
More Baking Ideas
If you do enjoy baking, try some more easy dessert recipes.
- Christmas Tree Cupcakes
- Peppermint Bark Cupcakes
- These oreo chocolate cupcakes
- Chocolate Ganache Cheesecake Topping
- Lemon Blueberry Mini Cheesecakes
- Raspberry Chocolate Brownies
Never Miss a Recipe!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.