This Buffalo Chicken Dip is inspired by one that my sister turned me on to a few years back. Every time that I buy it for a party, people gobble it up and always ask for the recipe. We buy it at Publix and the ingredients are on the back, but if you are a cook, you know ingredients without measurements is not the whole story.
I have been working on getting this recipe right for so long and I have finally captured the taste and consistency that makes this buffalo chicken dip a crowd favorite. It took many tests and the keys to success are amount of the ingredients, the fresh tarragon, and Frank’s Wing Sauce not the regular hot sauce. It all makes a difference in the flavor.
The original recipe calls for Neufchatel cheese, but I substituted that for cream cheese because I can get organic cream cheese and it is much easier to find. Feel free to use Neufchatel cheese or cream cheese. Taste-wise, there is not much of a difference. You will be happy with the result whether you use Neufchatel cheese or cream cheese.
This amazing Buffalo Chicken Dip will go over so well at your next party that I suggest buying extra chips or crackers because they will not last long with this dip around. Let me know what you think of the recipe and if people loves it as much as we do.
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray the chicken breasts with spray olive and spice with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Bake the chicken at 450 degrees for 20 minutes flipping the chicken at the 10 minute mark.
- In a large bowl, mix together 1 sour cream, cream cheese, tarragon, and paprika.
- Chop up cooled chicken and mix into the large bowl with other ingredients.
Sharing is Caring
Please help support us by saving this recipe for later or sharing it on social media!